LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Thursday, January 17, 2008

20

No, this isn't another countdown post. Just wanted to say that A called me 20 minutes after I posted that (no, he doesn't know about or read my blog). We talked, he apologized, I apologized. Things are better. We've got a ways to go before things are totally OK between us, but we're heading in the right direction and are starting to understand each other a bit better.

The conference I went to was awesome. My presentation went well and was well received. It was good warm up for the next conference in April where I will be presenting in front of about 100 people.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Liz Miller said…

    I'm glad he called.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Marni said…

    I'm so glad he called.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger ccw said…

    Just catching up on your previous posts.

    I'm so glad he called and you had the chance to talk to one another.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter