LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Monday, October 29, 2007

The "Man" Meme

as seen at crazy cat woman

1. Who is your man? D.

2. How long have you been together? Six years, married just over 5 years

3. How long did you date? 10 months

4. How old is your man? 44

5. Who eats more? He eats more often but I usually eat more at mealtime

6. Who said "I love you" first? I did on New Years Day 2002 when I was dropping him off at the airport. He said it back but I wasn't convinced until he said it unprompted a week later.

7. Who is taller? He is

8. Who sings better? I do, he doesn't sing, unless you count the ABC's.

9. Who is smarter? Can't say for sure, both our IQ's are pretty high. But my brain retains more random stuff thanks to a photographic memory.

10. Whose temper is worse? Probably mine. My latin temper doesn't come out very often, but when it does, he's scared of it.

11. Who does the laundry? We both do, but I do most of the folding and putting away.

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're at the foot of the bed facing it, me. If you're in the bed, him.

14. Who pays the bills? He does

15. Who is better with the computer? He is with technical stuff, I'm better at researching stuff on it.

16. Who mows the lawn? He does

17. Who cooks dinner? I do

18. Who drives when you are together? Usually him

19. Who pays when you go out? If it's just us 2, then him. If it's with the kids, whoever isn't busy keeping them under control.

20. Who is most stubborn? huh, stubborn, who's stubborn? [whistling and staring at the ceiling]

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably him

22. Whose parents do you see the most? His, mine have passed away.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me

24. Who asked who out? He did

25. Who proposed? Officially, him on the night of my birthday after we bought the engagement ring. Unofficially, we just kind of talked about it and decided.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? Me

28. Who has more siblings? Tied at one brother each

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Him as far as making a final decision, but it's usually a discussion type situation for most things.

That was fun. Feel free to do it on your blog. I'd love to see other people's answers.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger ccw said…

    Loved reading your answers.

    After the first time Mr. MFBA told me he loved me, he waited a couple of months before saying it again and then it was whispered so I wouldn't hear it. Of course, I heard him. The first time I told him, he had the deer in the headlights look and this was after he had already said it to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter