LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Monday, October 22, 2007

What Kind Of Reader Are You?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


Actually, I'm probably even more of a reader than this suggests. D is always amazed at how quickly I can finish a book. It took me 2 days to read the last HP book, only because I started it before A finished it and we kept fighting over it. LOL. I'm a nerd, I know.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    I am normally a very avid reader. Since I have been off of my medication, though, I have a difficult time finishing a book. My thoughts race and I just can not concentrate.
    Once I am engrossed in a book, I lose all sense of time. It's horrible for anyone that I live with! Supper,laundry, dishes, homework..whatever. I get lost in the pages.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    I am a dedicated reader, according to them.

    You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter