LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wow, I got an "R" Rating!! Cool!!

Online Dating



I found this here.

Maybe it's a sign of a totally warped mind but I think it's hilarious that I got an "R" rating because I said "abortion" 3 times, "sex" 2 times and "shit" once. Gee, I wonder which of those words put me over the line in the rating system.

I've been meaning to post for a while now but have just been busy. I had a post all thought up for father's day about my dad, but even after all this time (he passed away 19 years ago), my thoughts and feelings about him are too complicated and I wasn't up to posting it all. I will soon though, promise.

D. had a wonderful father's day though. I surprised him with a new Nikon D40 camera that he's had his eye on for a while and baked him a cherry pie. He loved them both. A. spent the day down at his father's house and I'm glad for them both. They don't always see eye to eye but at least they have a relationship. Makes me glad that I kept insisting that A go with his father on those weekends when he was in middle school and hated me for making him go. I always said that if he grew up and chose not to have a relationship with his father, it wouldn't be because of anything I did or said. I'm glad I put my personal feelings aside and stuck to that.

Anyway, I'll post again soon. Have a great weekend everyone. (If anyone is still reading this).


3 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Hi, Ann. Funny, you are rated R for using 'abortion' but I dropped the 'f' bomb, and I'm only PG!
    My father passed away almost 8 years ago, and I miss him terribly, too. Glad that you had a good day inspite of missing your dad. :)

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    Glad Father's Day went well.

    I'm "PG" because I mentioned "death" several times.

    Of course I did.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    P. S.

    Just borrowed the banner for "granny".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter