LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Did you ever.....

have one of those days where no matter what you do, nothing seems right? Where every time you turn around someone is biting your head off? Where you wonder why the hell you even bothered to get out of bed that morning? One of those days where you question what you're doing with your life and why? One of those days where you are so mad and frustrated that you just want to throw something?

Yeah, me too!!

Enough said.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    Shoot! I hope it wasn't something I said - but my mouth has been getting me in a bit of trouble lately. LOL. (no, really)

    Just wanted to say thanks and Happy Birthday - it was a very fun time and hopefully it is still going on without me...I am off to bed as of now - Thanks and Love - Elisabeth

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Ann said…

    Nah, it wasn't you, just a bad day in general. Like you, my mouth has pretty much always gotten me in trouble too.
    Thanks for the birthday wishes and for coming to the party. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter