LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Friday, April 21, 2006

6 Random Things About Me

OK, Kelly (aka elmwood) tagged me so here goes:

1- I think my eyes are my best feature.

2- I worry about weird (bad) things happening to my loved ones when they are out somewhere without me.

3- I love to read. I'll read almost anything but my favorites are historical romance novels.

4- I sometimes hide from my kids just to get a little peace and quiet. (Mostly when they are in their high chairs eating, I'll say I have to go to the bathroom and I'll be right back, but I actually just go to my room or the computer to relax a little. I know- bad mommy).

5- Stupid people piss me off.

6- My dream vacation would be a two week tour of Isreal and Egypt.

OK, there you go.

Now I am tagging:
Erica
CCW
Ann (granny)
Krisco
Sally
JennC

5 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger ccw said…

    I'll post this next week.

    Love this list. I about spit my drink out about you "hiding" from the kids. I wish I could go to the bathroom for real or fake without being interrupted.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    Already done. I'll send you a link to the post (unless you want to dig back a week).

    Great list btw.

    I'm still thinking about admitting on my own blog that yes, I've been arrested.

    Ann (the other one)

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    http://rocrebelgranny.blogspot.com/2006/04/six-weird-things-tagged-by-at-least.html

    If the link won't work for you, go back about a week or type "weired" in the search blog thingie. The post will pop up at the top of the list.

    Ann

    Actually I did it twice as you'll see

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    But please don't spell it like I did just now (lol).

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Elmwood said…

    love #4!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter