LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Monday, June 06, 2011

Breathe



Before yesterday's post, I hadn't posted here in over 3 years, and yet I just have to post this today. This song has been stuck in my head since I posted last night. The second part of the song just tells exactly how I feel inside - starting at about 2:23 in the song it says:

"There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout
'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out.
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again,
if you only try turning around.
2am and I'm still awake, writing a song.
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me
threatening the life it belongs to.

And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd,
'cause these words are my diary screaming out loud.
And I know that you'll use them however you want to.
But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
and life's like an hourglass glued to the table.
No one can find the rewind button now.
Sing it if you understand.
And breathe, just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe..."

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Left you contact info under your last comment.
    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter