LatherRinseRepeat--Yeah right

Ramblings of an over-worked, over-tired SAHM

Saturday, March 17, 2007

How Lucky Are You?

Your Luck Quotient: 75%

You have a high luck quotient.
More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life.
You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.
Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way.


This one seemed appropriate since it's St. Patrick's Day. You know, lucky 4-leaf clovers and all that. When I was a kid, I LOVED St. Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish but since my birthday is the day after, it was always a day I looked forward to. LOL

Now that I'm turning 40 tomorrow, I don't look forward to it in quite the same way. Not that 40 is any big deal, not in an over-the-hill kind of way. At least not to me. I choose to celebrate being 40 as something to be proud of, not something to dread.

I had an awesome birthday party last night with lots of good friends, food and fun, even though I suck at playing pool. Looking around the room last night during the party and seeing friends from all different stages in my life, I felt very fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life.

I've had some rough times in my life, but all in all, I think the sum total of my life experiences have made me a better, stronget person than I would have been without those things. So, I guess I have been lucky. I'm here, I have great friends, a wonderful husband, amazing, beautiful, healthy kids. Life's good!! (Even though it was a bit rough earlier in the week - I guess you need those bad days every once in a while to make you appreciate the good days more).

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    Happy Birthday! 40 is the new 30, right? (Please say yes because I'm not too far off myself.)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    42% - average. Says I should listen to my intuition more often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Site Counter